BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

paris - stuttgart - prague

It has been three weeks ago i think. I was on a trip with a few friends to these three big cities. This would be a sort of reflection about the three cities. I would start with Paris since it was the first city we were there. I think everyone know how Paris would be as most of us get the idea of the love city is. As some of my friends were very excited about Paris, we did have a short trip on the first day in Paris. The first landmark that I reached was Gare du Nord. It was sunny on that day. I did expect  something good, but it seemed the first impression of Paris had been tarnish a bit because we were approached by few beggers. Probably, we were looked as too much as tourists, they did have an idea to play down a chance to get few penny. One of them never give up as she kept followed us till we walked quite far from the station. I taught at first, there were no beggers in Paris it still have. Probably, they were illegal immigrants from somewhere. It was Sunday, most of the shops are closed. It was not really a busy day. We ended our trip on the first day at Carrousel du Louvre. One of our friend, who studies in France came over to Paris to help us.


On the second day in Paris, we headed our self to Disneyland Paris. There were so much fun there. I will continue later. Need to get back for revision as exam is approaching...

2 comments:

Ultraman Taro said...

bila hang nak smabung tulis pasal trip p europe nih?

Fatin Aliyya said...

wah bestnyer.:)